Electric wheelchair is a special means of transportation for the elderly and disabled people with limited mobility. For these people, transportation is the actual need, and safety is the first factor. Many people worry that it is safe for the elderly to drive electric wheelchairs? Shanghai Minrui will talk to you about why electric wheelchairs are the safest and most reliable scooter tool for the elderly. Intelligent lift electric wheelchair Shanghai Minrui is here to popularize why a qualified electric wheelchair is the safest and most reliable way of transportation for the elderly car tool? What are the advantages of electric wheelchairs compared to other means of transportation for the elderly? This article only analyzes from the perspective of user's own control, and taking other tools is not within the scope of this article.
1. Automatic Brake Electromagnetic Brake A qualified electric wheelchair first has an electromagnetic brake, which can automatically brake when you release your hand, so it will not slide uphill or downhill. It saves the hassle of traditional electric wheelchairs and electric tricycles when braking, and the safety factor is higher; however, keep your eyes open when purchasing. At present, many electric wheelchairs on the market do not have electromagnetic brakes, and their braking effect and driving experience are relatively high. Difference;
2. The anti-dumping wheel runs on a flat and smooth road, and any wheelchair can walk very smoothly, but for any wheelchair user, as long as he goes out, he will inevitably encounter slopes, potholes and other roads. In order to deal with this situation, there should be anti-dumping wheels to ensure safety. Lightweight folding lithium battery electric wheelchair Generally, the anti-tipping wheels of electric wheelchairs are installed on the rear wheels. This design can effectively avoid the danger of tipping over due to the unstable center of gravity when going uphill.
3. When the anti-skid tires encounter slippery roads such as rainy days, or when going up and down steep slopes, a safe wheelchair can easily stop, which is related to the anti-skid performance of the tires. The stronger the grip performance of the 21kg ultra-light folding electric wheelchair tire, the more stable the braking, and it is not easy to fail to brake and slide on the ground. Generally, the rear wheels of outdoor wheelchairs are designed to be wider and have more tread patterns.
4. The national standard stipulates that the speed of Motorized Travel Scooter electric wheelchairs should not exceed 6 kilometers per hour. The reason why the speed of electric wheelchairs is set at 6 is because the road conditions are different in different places and the groups of users are quite different. can travel safely. Imported handicapped electric wheelchair
5. Differential design when turning Electric wheelchairs are generally driven by rear wheels. Electric wheelchairs usually use dual motors. Whether it is dual motors or single motors, they are controlled by the controller to move forward and backward, and turn all operations. Just move the controller lightly to dry it, it is effortless, and the operation is simple and easy to learn. When turning, the speed of the left and right motors is different, and the speed is adjusted according to the turning direction to avoid the wheelchair from rolling over. Therefore, in theory, the electric wheelchair will never roll over when turning. Remote control folding portable scooters Many people have heard about the price of electric wheelchairs, especially the price of mid-to-high-end electric wheelchairs. Some people even say that the price can be added to buy a car, but don't forget, for the elderly No matter how good or cheap the car is, he can't drive it, right?